Rss Feed


  1. Two months ago I was curious to try a base coat for my nails just to see if my nail polishes would last longer on my nails. I chose OPI because I've read it is a good base coat and because I didn't have too many options.


    All I can say is since I've started using this base, my nails regained their natural pink shade. Now I can wear dark nail polishes for days without thinking they will stain my nails. No other nail treatment succeeded with recovering my yellow nails!


    I'm convinced that because the base coat my nails are better now because I did nothing different to them besides this. I'm also happy because now I can paint my nails with a cheaper nail polish as I know that my base coat will do the trick and it will stay on my nails more than 3 days without chipping (I also use OPI's top coat).

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment